Tuesday, January 26, 2010

About Me

Hello! My name is Hannah and I am a sophomore at Texas A&M University- Commerce. I am majoring in Spanish with 8-12 teaching certification and minoring in English. I want to teach high school Spanish after I graduate, and maybe English and/or ESL someday. I was born in Ann Arbor, Michigan, but I moved to Texas with my family when I was 5 and have lived in the Dallas area since then. I have 2 younger brothers, Joel (who is 18) and Caleb (16). My family also has 2 dogs, Beamer and Gabe. My family lives in the Denton area, and I graduated from Billy Ryan High school in Denton in 2008. For school I live on campus at TAMU-C. I love my roommate, Jessica, and we have a fish (Dave) and 2 hermit crabs (Latika and Ginger) in our apartment. I guess that's about it for now!

1 comment: